- Designing and conducting wastewater treatment experiments.
- Analysis of wastewater treatment samples and evaluation of treatment performance.
- Develop reaction kinetic models for treatment performance.
- Generate water treatment efficiency reports for our customers.
- Manage work of 1-2 employees/interns.
MSc or PhD in environmental science or analytical chemistry.
Excellence in (waste-)water analytics.
Experience with water analytical methods such as chromatography, TOC/COD/BOD, photometry etc.
Skilled in modelling reaction kinetics of chemical degradation and their by-products.
Experience with advanced oxidation processes preferred
Fluent in spoken and written English.
Wir bieten Ihnen
A passionate and dynamic team to share the journey of growing a high-impact start-up.
A sustainable company with a vision of creating a positive impact on humans and our environment.
A great opportunity to grow with an exciting, fast-paced start-up, where everyday brings new challenges.
Send us your application including a cover letter, your CV, and all other documents that support your application to: email@example.com
Workpool verwendet Cookies, um Ihnen eine bessere Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies gemäss unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu.