Business Analyst BSS / OSS Domain
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire Business Analyst for OSS/BSS integration to join our Implementation Engineering team in Köniz, Switzerland.
NetCracker Technology GmbHNetCracker Technology is the leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to service providers around the world.
Branche: Informatik / Telekommunikation
As an OSS/BSS Domain technical subject matter expert (SME), you will be responsible for providing cost effective solution to business and technical challenges, faced in large complex projects within telecommunication providers. Our Business Analysts are working as the company representative in front of the customer. You will also be responsible for providing guidance to the leadership service provider in better understanding and articulation of the challenges, define and document measurable criteria for solution assessment. Proposing solution and bring best practice. It is expected that you will have recognition in Telecommunication Industry as an OSS/BSS Domain SME.
- As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be focused on ensuring the quality of business requirements for enterprise client.
- You will provide "best practice" in understanding the client requirements, Telecom products and network aspects in order to align the business’s needs
- Provide an expertise in Service Problem Management and Customer Impact Analysis areas.
- The key element of the role is focused on analysis, project design, which can be delivered thought the baseline capabilities of existing product.
- Collecting and collating business requirements for Business-to-Business telecom products on various network technologies.
- Guiding and coaching the business stakeholders through the requirements gathering process.
- Provide clarification and act as a point of reference for business requirement inquiries by solution design and project delivery teams.
- Work with project teams agreeing approach and keeping them informed of progress.
- Facilitate workshops required to understand and outcome, detailed requirements, and solution behavior.
- Work closely with delivery team to ensure functional and non-functional completeness of the solution.
- Create comprehensive and unambiguous documentation that outlines requirement of stakeholder, traceable for testing team.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the aligned business area and the trust of its business stakeholders.
- High Technical Degree with a focus in Telecommunications or a related field.
- 5+ years of sufficient technical knowledge to understand high-level architecture and technical requirements around OSS/BSS solutions.
- Strong and solid background of telecom technologies – Product Catalog, IP Core services, backbone and backhaul network, access network, radio access.
- Strong business analysis background, preferably in an internet/software development company.
- Organizational skills, ability to work simultaneously on a number of assignments when required.
- Knowledge of business analysis principles and methodologies. Experience with BPMN and UML modeling.
- Knowledge of common wide Telco and IT methodologies - eTOM and ITIL.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the accurate capture of requirement, resolving and closing down issues and information shortfall.
Wir bieten Ihnen
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen senden Sie bitte an
- Höhere Fachschule