Netcracker Technology is looking to hire Business Analyst for complex OSS integration project to join our Implementation Engineering team in Köniz, Switzerland
NetCracker Technology GmbHNetCracker Technology is the leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to service providers around the world.
Branche: Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a BSS/OSS Domain technical subject matter expert (SME), you will be responsible for providing cost effective solution to business and technical challenges, faced in large complex projects within telecommunication providers. Our Business Analysts are working as the company representative in front of the customer in close on-site collaboration mode. You will also be responsible for providing guidance to the leadership service provider in better understanding and articulation of the challenges, define and document measurable criteria for solution assessment. Proposing solution and bring best practice. It is expected that you will have recognition in Telecommunication Industry and in OSS/BSS Domains as SME.
- NetCracker local Swiss and worldwide projects participation within solution delivery portfolio according to eTOM recommendations and principles
- Customer requests analysis (RfP, RfQ, CR, etc.) in order to find and propose best solution
- Gathering complete list of requirements, assumptions and restrictions from different stakeholders
- Impact assessment and Compliance matrix preparation with detailed requirements definitions
- Team efforts and costs estimation, proposal preparation and communication to customer
- Solution design preparation with deep level of specification of changes, approval with customer
- Use cases/test cases, detailed technical design preparation/adoption and analyzing
- Solution deployment and customer acceptance participation
- Production incidents troubleshooting and fixing support
- Efforts estimation, requirements analysis, solution design and implementation support of basic releases and change requests within scope of project
- Face to face interaction with different stakeholders for customer side within requirements gathering and clarification, design preparation
- Activaly participate the DevOps program with continuous agile delivery model as a part of joined tribe (operator + vendor).
- Acting as a key team member/DevOps engineer with focus on Business Analyst, Solution Design, Architect and Team Leading responsibilities
- Lead Cloud and microservices program to launch new features at and enable transformation of existing into the Cloud virtual environment based
- University Technical Degree (master level) with a focus in Telecommunications and IT or a related field
- 10+ years work experience in fixed and mobile telecom and IT: in network operations, planning and development and fault management areas in Telecom
- 5+ years work experience in OSS/BSS solutions delivery
- Planning, analytic, technical design skills for IT/Telecom solution as must have
- Practical experience in service delivery of industry solutions for BSS/OSS as must have
- Experience in Device Library, Resource Inventory, Service Inventory, Data Migration and Integration, Discovery and Reconciliation, Order Processing
Wir bieten Ihnen
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen senden Sie bitte an
- Englisch (C2), Deutsch (C2)