- Design, construction, and testing of novel wastewater treatment reactors.
- Designing & conducting proof-of-concepts and on-site pilots with different reactor prototypes.
- Establishing manufacturing process with industrial partners.
- Engineering and construction of new reactor designs for market-ready product.
- Manage 1-2 employees/interns.
- MSc or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering.
- 2 years of professional experience.
- Experience in industrial product design and manufacturing.
- Skilled engineer with strong knowledge of CAD and Multiphysics simulations.
- Experience with wastewater treatment & advanced oxidation processes, preferred.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present experimental & simulation data in a meaningful manner.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision -making skills and ability to work in an organized manner.
- Spoken & written fluency in English. German skills are a strong plus.
Wir bieten Ihnen
A passionate and dynamic team to share the journey of growing a high-impact start-up.
A sustainable company with a vision of creating a positive impact on humans and our environment.
A great opportunity to grow with an exciting, fast-paced start-up, where everyday brings new challenges.
Send us your application including a cover letter, your CV, and all other documents that support your application to: email@example.com
Workpool verwendet Cookies, um Ihnen eine bessere Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies gemäss unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu.