Exams Supervisor (different locations)
The Supervisors’ responsibility is to ensure the integrity of the examination and closely follow Cambridge Exam procedures.
Swiss ExamsSwiss Exams GmbH is licensed by Cambridge English Language Assessment to market and organise the Cambridge English Language Exams, such as the “Advanced” or “First” in Switzerland.
Branche: Verwaltung / Bildung / Soziales
- keine Beschränkung (Schweiz/EU/EFTA)
Exams are held on any day of the week (but mostly on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays) mainly in Zurich, Winterthur, Basel, Bern, St. Gallen, Luzern and Lausanne. The Supervisor is expected to be available to work for about 50% of those exam dates and travel to different exam locations when there is a train connection available. A long-term cooperation is desired.
• Collect and pack exam material
• Set-up exam hall to standards
• Prepare and run computer-based, paper-based and speaking exams
• Instruct and co-ordinate exam staff
• Answer any candidate queries
• Independently deal with any unforeseen situations or disruptions
• Read out exam announcements and ensure accurate timing of exam
- Language requirement: English language skills of C1 (Certificate in Advanced English CAE) or higher
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- You have completed or are in the process of completing an apprenticeship, a Matura, a Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
- You have proficient IT user skills and are familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- You have good problem-solving skills and are able to stay calm in unforeseen situations
If you are interested in the position of Supervisor please send your CV and supporting documents in English as soon as possible by email to:
Simona Bogrova, firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorised provider for Cambridge English Exams
- Englisch (C1)